Become a Member
Membership provides young business- and community-minded leaders with personal and professional development opportunities, while supporting business education in Manitoba. The YA is open to all young professionals, and includes entrepreneurs, senior executives, accountants, lawyers, investment professionals and others representing virtually every sector of the Manitoba economy.
To accommodate our members’ schedules, we meet at different times and venues: before work breakfasts, lunch-time speakers, after work tours and evening activities.
Top 10 Reasons to be a Member
1. Gain access to unique professional and educational development opportunities.
2. Partake in behind-the-scenes tours of Winnipeg’s most dynamic companies.
3. Learn first-hand from distinguised business leaders and CEOs at the YA’s Boardroom Series events.
4. Connect with a diverse group of like-minded future Manitoba leaders.
5. Gain experience as a mentor and volunteer with the Asper School of Business.
6. Take advantage of leadership opportunities by engaging in committees and the Young Associates Board.
7. Be a part of the YA’s success story, helping to grow the organization with events such as the flagship Black & White gala.
8. Access discounted pricing for the International Distinguished Entrepreneur Award (IDEA) Dinner.
9. Support the Asper School of Business in delivering world-class business education in Manitoba.
10. Connect with prominent members of the business community via special invitation to select Associate events.
Annual Membership Fees
Full Membership $325
Membership includes access to educational and professional development events, social and networking gatherings, and volunteer opportunities at the Asper School. Receive discounted admission to signature fundraising events and a charitable tax receipt of $75.
Student Discounted Membership $162.50
Includes all of the benefits of a full membership without the charitable tax receipt.
Student memberships are available to current post-secondary students and graduates within one year of graduation from any recognized post-secondary institution.
Associates Transition Membership
The Young Associates is designed for professionals under 40 years of age. The Associates offers a Transition Membership that is open to applications from current Young Associates. Transition Memberships are granted to Young Associates nearing the end of their YA eligibility who meet the Associates’ requirements for demonstrated community commitment and executive or leadership workplace roles. The three year transition period allows the member to gradually enter the Associates with access to both organizations’ events, increased school engagement opportunities, and initially reduced membership pricing.
The Associates Transition Membership fee structure and access to membership benefits are as follows:
Year One: $500 – Initial transition year with access to all YA and Associates events and programs ($150 charitable tax receipt)
Year Two: $800 – Second year of dual membership with access to all YA and Associates events and programs ($425 charitable tax receipt)
Year Three $1,300 – Full member of the Associates, no longer a YA ($1075 charitable tax receipt)
For further information please contact the Associates office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 204.981.4880
Young Associates Networking Nights
To learn more about the Young Associates, throughout the year we host MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION AND NETWORKING RECEPTIONS.
Please provide the following information and we will notify you and invite you to the next upcoming membership information and Networking Reception
Please Contact Us if you have any questions regarding membership or programming or other information you require.